Invisalign Teeth Straightening
These Virtually Invisible Aligners From Invisalign Won’t Restrict Your Lifestyle
If you have twisted teeth but are worried about wearing braces, Then Invisalign Could Be For You!
Invisalign Virtually Invisible Aligners In Edinburgh. The great news is that the field of Teeth Straightening has come a long way over the past few decades and now, thanks to Invisalign (the most popular US brand), it’s now possible to use near-invisible removal aligners or invisible braces instead of fixed braces to straighten teeth.
- Invisalign is removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment
- Brushing and flossing your teeth are not a problem.
- Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- No more embarrassing metal wires, due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation
Our crystal clear aligners from Invisalign are ideal if you would like to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. The clear aligners are moulded to fit your teeth and can be easily removed for eating, brushing your teeth and the occasional evening out, making them a popular choice with many people.
There are no sharp edges or individual brackets with Invisalign, meaning they are comfortable and irritation-free. You will be welcomed back regularly to review progress as your custom-made aligners transform your smile by moving your teeth to their desired position little by little – whilst you hardly notice you are wearing them! Average treatment time with Invisalign is 12 – 24 months.
Wear the aligners: You wear each Invisalign aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series, only taking them out to eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth as normal.
Follow up appointments: We will see you every 4-6 weeks during your treatment until your teeth are straightened into the positions that we have prescribed, until it is determined that your treatment is complete.
What Makes Invisalign Different?
Invisalign offers the depth of innovation, the clinical studies and technology that can accurately control the way your teeth are straightened. Fixed braces and other clear aligner solutions just can’t compete with Invisalign’s ground-breaking system using custom clear braces.
Leading The Way With Teeth Straightening Solutions
Invisalign is continuously innovating and really is at the forefront of invisible teeth straightening. Invisalign comes as a series of clear removable aligners that straighten your teeth, little by little, and unlike fixed braces, there are no wires or brackets. This means there is no metal and they are nearly invisible when you wear them.
A Completely Convenient Option For You
Invisalign aligners can be removed at any time during treatment, you can eat whatever you want, maintain good oral hygiene, and choose to remove them briefly for special occasions such as weddings or big meetings. Your lifestyle remains intact with Invisalign invisible aligners.
Teeth Straightening Answers For Adults
More adults are considering teeth straightening than ever before, and the field has new solutions to accommodate this growing need. The primary concern amongst adults is the impact that traditional, metal braces have on appearance. This is only one of the reasons why Invisalign is such an attractive solution. With near-invisible aligners that are also removable, the impact on lifestyle is kept at the bare minimum while maintaining the efficacy of the treatment.
The benefits of using our iTero scanner with Invisalign
Why Should You Choose Links Dental Practice For Your Invisalign Treatment?
Complete Dental Assessments
1) You are completely assessed by one of our dentists. We check the full health of your mouth so that we can guarantee the success of your treatment. This includes a full dental heath check, X-rays, gum condition, bite check and bone levels before we start your treatment.
The last thing we want to do is for you to lose your teeth further down the line because we tried to cut costs and cut corners.
We Stick With You Throughout Your Treatment
2) We want to make sure your braces are right from the off. So, our dentists will check to ensure that your new retainers are properly fitting before you start your treatment. In addition, we know that sometimes we will need to take extra measures to ensure that stubborn teeth move into position as planned. Your dentist will see you regularly throughout treatment to make sure everything is going to plan.
We Stop Your Teeth From Moving Back
3) We include not one but two types of retainer for you to wear after you have finished your treatment. Again, we want your treatment to last, we don’t want those teeth to move back. Included as part of the package is a clear removable retainer for you to wear at night. And also, a fixed retainer that we place on the back of your teeth. That way if you forget the removable retainer the other one is always there working.
Regulated And Protected
4) Our practice is regulated by the General Dentistry Council (GDC) and the NHS Health Board to make sure we reach standards in terms of training, cleanliness and accountability.
Award Winning Premium Providers
5) We are part of an award-winning dental group (Pain Free Dentistry Group) that has won awards for Best Patient Care, Best Treatment of Nervous Patients and Practice of The Year. Not only that we are Scotland’s only Premium Providers of Invisalign and Cfast systems.
And finally, on top of all that, we guarantee you a straighter, whiter smile or your money back!